Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mariah Carey Says People Think She’s A Ditzy Moron


UsMagazine has some new quotes from Mariah Carey and they are pretty hilarious! One thing is for sure, she’s not a shy girl!

On people’s perception of what she’s like:

“It’s a dichotomy, I understand. I understand that people think I’m a ditzy moron.”

On how a boyfriend couldn’t compete with her fans:

I’ve always had really low self-esteem, and I still do. What’s weird about that is being onstage, and the love that you get, and the adoration that you feel from your real fans. It’s hard for a partner to compete – just imagine.”

On her image:

She considers herself a “freaking prude,” and sees herself as “eternally 12.”

Three assistants?!? Can you imagine???
On weight loss:

“I don’t know why everyone thinks I lost 30 pounds,” she says. “This trainer has actually helped me reshape my arms. That’s where I gained most of my weight: upper body. That’s just one thing you have to lose weight for.”

On her breakdown in 2001:

“It’s not that difficult to become exhausted. I have three personal assistants just to keep up with my schedule!”

0 comments: