Tuesday, March 18, 2008

EXCLUSIVE: 'My Blueberry Nights' Poster Premiere!


Hollywood and Celebs has just received this lovely exclusive poster of the new film My Blueberry Nights, starring Norah Jones (in her feature debut), Natalie Portman, Rachel Weisz, Jude Law and David Strathairn. The film, which is just exploding with beautiful colors (see above poster for a small taste), marks famed director Wong Kar Wai's English-language debut -- and it centers on a young woman (Jones) who embarks on a soul-searching trip across America, running into an assortment of offbeat characters along the way. Definitely one of my favorite posters of the year so far -- once you move away from the dazzling color scheme, you're then left with the gorgeous faces of Weisz, Portman and Jones. Mmm, I can stare at this one all day long.My Blueberry Nights will hit the theatres on April 4.

To download the poster click on the above image. Watch the trailer of the movie below.

0 comments: